Terms and Conditions
Throughout this Terms and Conditions of Service (“Agreement”), the following expressions will be deemed to have the following meanings, unless inconsistent with the context.
- “SSL Workshop”, “sslworkshop.com”, “we”, “us”, “our”, means Flexi e-Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN: 91 119 070 147)
- “Our Website” means the Internet websites where we trade or conduct our business from, under the name of SSL Workshop. This includes but not limited to sslworkshop.com, flexiesolutions.com, flexisupport.com
- “You”, “Purchaser” and “Your” refer to you or any agent, employee, servant or person authorised to act on your behalf.
- “Certificate” means the SSL certificate you have ordered or purchased through SSL Workshop.
- “Certificate Authority” means the company who supplies the SSL certificate you have ordered.
CERTIFICATE ISSUANCE & USAGE
- Unless SSL Installation Support is purchased, you are responsible for the correct installation of the certificate. You acknowledge that incorrect installation of the certificate may cause browser warnings.
- You acknowledge that if non-secure http:// resources using are called within the pages on your website being viewed under https:// that this will cause browser warnings relating to the security of your website and this has no association with the certificate.
- You consent to receiving email notification of your certificate renewal prior to certificate expiry. These emails will be sent to the contacts provided at the time of order placement. If your certificate does expire you will receive additional reminder about your renewal after your expiry date.
- Various factors may prevent you from receiving email notifications from SSL Workshop regarding your certificate expiry, and therefore you should not rely solely on these emails to track when your certificate is due to expire. These factors include, but are not limited to, your contact details with us being incorrect or out of date and emails from SSL Workshop being filtered by any anti-spam or junk mail filter by your email service.
- You acknowledge renewal of your certificate does not only require payment for renewal but also requires re-issuance of your certificate by the Certificate Authority and your certificate renewal does not take effect on your website until you have updated the installation of the certificate on your web server with the new certificate.
- You accept sole responsibility to ensure your certificate is renewed and installation updated prior to the expiry date, and acknowledge that failure to do so will result in visitors to your website experiencing browser warnings caused by the use of an expired certificate.
CERTIFICATE EXPIRATION / CANCELLATIONS
- If you do not wish to renew your certificate then please notify SSL Workshop at least 30 days prior to your certificate expiry date to ensure your order is cancelled before renewal order initiates.
- Any refund for cancellation requested after renewal transaction has taken place is subject to the refund conditions below.
- Any promotional price or discount provided with initial order for the certificate will not apply to the price of SSL certificate renewals, unless otherwise arranged and agreed to by SSL Workshop.
- Price advertised on sslworkshop.com are in United States Dollars (USD) Dollars unless stated as being Australian Dollars (AUD), and are the Certificate Authority’s advertised retail price for the product.
- SSL Workshop accepts payment via VISA, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, PayID or Paypal on sslworkshop.com
- All payments are invoiced and charged in Australian Dollars (AUD) or United States Dollars (USD) when stated.
- Chargebacks will incur a $25 USD charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. We reserve the right to block any account that had issues with chargeback.
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee for any SSL certificates we sell. We reserve the right to decline the refund in case Certificate Authority suspected the customer of providing fake information OR usage of SSL to attack/hack/hijack or any other criminal purposes.
- If your order is refused, or your request for refund is granted, we aim to refund the payment for the certificate within 7 working days.
- All approved refunds will be the amount approved by SSL Workshop minus any fees or costs imposed on SSL Workshop.
All advertised warranties for certificates on our website are offered by the relevant Certificate Authority and are not offered directly from SSL Workshop. All warranty claims must be initiated by you directly with the Certificate Authority and have no involvement with SSL Workshop.
SSL Workshop makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the products we provide.
Warranty values are subject to change by the Certificate Authority without the knowing of SSL Workshop and therefore the warranty value displayed on our website may not always be accurate.
- All products or services provided by SSL Workshop must not be used for any activity that, up to our discretion, may harm us or bring into disrepute.
- Access to any area of our website requiring you to login is always protected with a secure password that is properly guarded and not disclosed to any third party.
- You have no claim to any intellectual property rights on any product or service purchase through SSL Workshop
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping of certificate and private key pair. Re-issuance of the certificate is solely up to the discretion of the Certificate Authority and may not be available, or may incur additional fees.
Please safeguard your account login identifier and password from any unauthorized use. You agree that any person in possession of your account login identifier and password will have the ability and your authorization to modify your account information. We will take reasonable precautions to protect the information we obtain from you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information and that such reasonable precautions include procedures for releasing account access information to parties who claim to have lost account access information. You agree that, if we take reasonable precautions in relation thereto, that IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE IF SUCH REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS DO NOT PREVENT THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD AND THAT, EVEN IF WE FAIL TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS, THAT OUR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BE LIMITED BY THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISION FOUND BELOW IN THIS AGREEMENT. If you contact us alleging that a third party has unauthorized access to your account or domain names, you agree that we may charge you administrative fees of $100 (Australian dollars) per hour for our time spent in relation to the matter, regardless of whether or not we return control over the account to you.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY
- You agree to defend, indemnify, save and hold us harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fees asserted against us, our agents, our customers and our employees, that may arise or result from any service provided, performed, agreed to be performed or any product sold by you, your agents, or your employees. This is on a full indemnity basis and this includes but is not limited to:
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with us.
- Any material supplied by you infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party.
- Any defective products sold from an internet server secured by a certificate purchased through SSL Workshop.
- Your breach of any part of these Terms of Service.
- Any negligence, omission, misuse or error on your part.
- The operation, breakdown or malfunction of any equipment owned or used by you where a certificate purchased through SSL Workshop has been installed.
- Your use of a certificate purchased through SSL Workshop
- We shall not be held liable for any of the following types of loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential. This includes cases where we have been notified that you will incur such losses:
- Financial loss, including loss of profits, earnings, business, goodwill and business interruption.
- Expected or incidental losses, loss of expected savings, loss of sales, failure to reduce a bad debt, reduction of the value of an asset.
- You agree that we will not be held liable for any delay or failure in the performance of our obligations under these Terms of Service caused by event outside our reasonable control.
- We will not be responsible for any damages that you or your business may suffer.
- We disclaim any warranty or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by us, our employees or any other party.
You must be of legal age to enter into this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
You agree that these terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and the Victoria Court have exclusive jurisdiction.
Neither party shall be deemed in default here-under, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations here-under due to causes beyond its control including, but not limited to: earthquake; flood; fire; storm; natural disaster; act of God; war; terrorism; armed conflict; labor strike; lockout; boycott; supplier failures, shortages, breaches, or delays; or any law, order regulation, direction, action or request of the government, including any federal, state and local governments having or claiming jurisdiction over SSL Workshop, or of any department, agency, commission, bureau, corporation or other instrumentality of any federal, state, or local government, or of any civil or military authority; or any other cause or circumstance, whether of a similar or dissimilar nature to the foregoing, beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, provided that the party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this Section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, SSL Workshop may immediately terminate this Agreement.
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
You agree that SSL Workshop may modify this our Terms of Service and the services it offers to you from time to time without notice We reserve the right to revise Our Terms of Service and other policies at any time without notice.